Groton Township Fire Department Recruiting Requirements
- You must be a resident of GTFD coverage area
- You must be a High School graduate AND be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a valid Ohio Driver's License / Insurance / M.V.R. report.
- You must be able to attain Ohio Firefighters Level 1 Firefighting and First Responder certifications.
- Able to pass physical to meet SCBA requirements
- Able to pass a background check
- You must be willing and able to commit to the service of Groton Township and its residents
If you are interested and able to meet these requirements, please feel free to attend of our training sessions held at the following times;
2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesday of each month at 1830 hours (6:30PM)
Call Chief Jett at 419-483-7840 or Email Chief Kerry Jett